PVC Belting: Polyvinyl chloride, PVC, is produced by polymerization of the monomer vinyl chloride, a widely used plastic in construction due to its durability. This material can be made softer and more flexible with the addition of plasticizers and can be used in clothing and upholstery, electrical cable insulation, inflatable products, and many applications as a substitute for rubber.
- Conveyor and processing belts
- Profiles and cleats
- Good chemical resistance (including to chlorine)
- Hydrolysis-resistant (resistant to hot water and steam)
- UV radiation-resistant
- Flame-retardant and antistatic versions available
- Food-compliant versions available
- Low flexibility at low temperatures
- Limited abrasion resistance
- Limited resistance to solvents, oil and grease
Give us a call to learn more on specifications and different materials.