Bridge Bearing Pads
Elastomeric Bearings Pads are designed to be used in bridge and building construction. They are made with a neoprene base, this material is used under pre-cast concrete beams, steel beams and for applications with limited load capacities. This material conforms to AASHTO M251 Grades 2 and 3 requirements. Designed to handle vertical loading and accommodate thermal expansion.
- Minimize shock and vibration of structure
- Dissipate noise
- Dampener in forging and heavy industry
- Heavy equipment foundation
- Construction and steel-enforced concrete
- Shock and vibration isolation